I just want to get through one day without crying. That’s my only wish at this point.
I’m hopeful I can accomplish this soon. lol
reblog if you are into bondage or if you like french fries
"When you’re the type of person everyone turns to when they have a problem, the moments where you have our own shit are absolute hell." -Joey
Yes. it’s extremely upsetting.
"My soul is so anxious and my thoughts are heavy."-Ten Word Poem (via apositivedisaster)
- someone walking less than 5 feet behind me on a sidewalk
- someone holding a door open for me longer than 10 seconds
- a car behind me on an otherwise empty road
- accidentally making eye contact with someone i dont know
- walking through a crowded room alone
- waiting in line in the restroom
- being the only one crossing the street if there’s cars waiting
- a million other things
"im a woman and im not offended?!??!!"
after years of searching without success, i have found her. the one. behold: the spokesperson of the entire female population. bask in the glow of her internalized misogyny. bask, my friends.
How does one tell the difference between being under appreciated or just simply being used?
"For Women Who are Difficult to Love" - Warsan Shire
…he tells you that no man can live up to the one who
lives in your head
and you tried to change didn’t you?
closed your mouth more
tried to be softer
less volatile, less awake
but even when sleeping you could feel
him traveling away from you in his dreams
so what did you want to do love
split his head open?
you can’t make homes out of human beings
someone should have already told you that
and if he wants to leave
then let him leave
you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love.